dinsdag 5 februari 2013

Assault terminators

This unit has been WIP for quite some time. It was modelled with 5th edition of the Warhammer 40,000 rules in mind. Right now, I would probably get some lightning claws in there, as Thunderhammer/ Stormshield are only I1. Nevertheless, the games I played so far screamed for Assault Termies in a land raider.

With that in mind I got painting. The land raider will take some more time to finish. I don't really enjoy painting vehicles so while I have the basecoat down, I can't get myself to painting the details just yet. Right now it is strictly 3 colours up.







The terminators, on the other hand, are finished. They're a little crisp, but I am quite pleased with how they turned out. Especially the chapter icons combined with scripture and company markings.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten